DENTAL IMPLANTS ROCHESTER
Our group of certified surgical specialists have vast experience dealing with simple to complex cases and have provided thousands implant and periodontal solutions with outstanding results. We will assess your individual needs and develop solutions to give you the smile and function you have always dreamed of. Just ask any of our satisfied patients. They will tell you that Perio Health Partners offers the best treatment and results possible. When you have missing teeth we discuss the available option with you and your restorative doctor to provide the best choices to fit your needs. If you choose to have implants you can feel confident knowing that Perio Health Partners offers –
- Expertise that’s always growing
– we’re renowned for our long-standing role in surgical education. Our Doctors are professors at the Eastman Institute for Oral Health. We also operate a training center in our facility for surgical and restorative education and research.
- Three Dimensional CAT scan technology for precise implant placement
– Our implants are placed using state-of-the-art CAT scan-guided technology that allows us to perform precision, flapless surgery resulting in painless and rapid healing. Our doctors assisted with the development of a guided system that is currently available nationally and internationally.
- Honest and experienced, state-of-the-art advice
-we provide the best options for you – not for us.
- The highest-quality implants available
– We provide the best options for you and always partner with you and your restorative dentist to achieve a beautiful healthy smile.
PERIO HEALTH PARTNERS AND YOUR DENTAL IMPLANTS
Why choose dental implants from Perio Health Partners?
As periodontists, our goal is to help you save your natural teeth. If that isn’t possible, we can provide you with advanced dental implant solutions. Patients who’ve come to us for implants now enjoy a permanent solution to missing teeth. Implants feel, look and function just like natural teeth. Patients tell us that implants have changed their lives. Dental Implants help secure your existing dentures and partials to provide a better fit for enhanced chewing.
Many former denture wearers had to limit their diet to soft foods. Now they’re thrilled to bite into an apple, chew steak and eat corn on the cob, along with other foods they missed.
- Implants preserve tooth structure reducing the need for root canals and bridges.
- When an implant is being used it helps stop your jawbone resorption and facial changes.
Think about how nice it would be to smile and show your teeth:
- Chew the foods you like with confidence.
- Feel confident to socialize and smile with your new teeth.
With dental implants from Perio Health Partners, our delighted patients now eat the foods they like, laugh, smile and speak with confidence once again. You deserve quality of life at any age so it’s never too late to start experiencing the joy of food and function again!