At Perio Health Partners we believe you are part of our team. We want you to be completely comfortable with the treatment plans and so we devote as much times as needed to discuss all the available treatment options with you.
Everything we do at Perio Health Partners is about making you comfortable and providing state-of-the-art, professional dentistry in a stress-free environment. Perio Health Partners delivers many advantages to you:
- No Referral Needed – We partner with your General and Restorative Dentist to achieve your healthy and beautiful treatment outcome.
- A complete array of services – from dental implants to laser periodontal therapy, crown lengthening, and soft tissue grafts.
- Nationally Recognized Board Certified Periodontal and Implant Surgeons – Rigorous university based specialty training that enables us to treat even the most complicated cases. From a single implant to a full mouth restoration, you can be assured you are being treated by an experienced specialist of the highest level.
- Caring staff and specialists – From reception to follow-up care, our professionals deliver the ultimate in service. We are here for you!
- Superior, state-of-the-art technology – to expedite your procedure with the highest level of safety, efficiency, and sterilization.
- Effective anxiety reduction techniques – proven to reduce any fear or anxiety. We offer sedation dentistry by a Board Certified Anesthesiologist.
- Acceptance of dental insurance – We work with all dental insurances to maximize your benefits
In everything we do, we believe in restoring wellness – in our patients, in ourselves and in the world. We believe when our wellness is restored we’re free to live a more healthy life.
We do this through helping you take control of your wellbeing by providing quality care, hope, direction and education on getting you healthy, happy and confident.
We are a Periodontist practice that provides patient-centered care in a comfortable relaxing environment.
Perio Health Partners delivers life-long solutions that achieve the kind of outcomes that delight our patients and improve lives, one smile at a time.